TRANSPORTATION IS OUR CORE COMPETENCE.
IT IS WHAT WE DO.
The reasons to utilize this program are:
- The Situation Requires an A-Z Transportation Outsourcing Service
- Identifying and Selecting a Long Term Transportation Partner
- Having the Program Create an Annuity Income Stream
- Having a Contract Governed by Service Agreements and Metrics
The areas of responsibility assumed by STUDENT TRANSIT in a transportation services contract would at a minimum include:
- Hiring, developing and maintaining the management team, administrative and routing staff, the team of drivers and mechanics
- Specifying Fleet specifications and supporting vehicle procurement
- Managing Quality, Safety & Security
- Designing Routes, bus schedules and bus rosters
- Overseeing the procurement and use of Vehicle and IT Systems Technology
- Administrative Functions (Finance, HR, IT…)
- Special Need Student Transport
- School, Sport Team, Field Trip & Event Transport
- Developing a revenue stream from chartering school buses locally
This program consists of creating, implementing and maintaining a transportation service for the school district. STUDENT TRANSIT efficiently manage all aspects of the transportation operation. The school district can retain ownership of all transportation assets.
- Turnkey Operation Serviced by Transportation Professionals
- Services Designed and Operated to Meet Budget Requirements
- Creation of a Long-Term Partnership